Hi Kat…I just wanted to let you know how wonderful I feel….the tapping does help me relieve the stress. I also wanted to let you know how much you helped in opening my eyes to certain things going on in my life at the moment. I do feel everything happens for a reason,and I got that this morning about 10:00am ….so thank you very much for everything. Also I was told you might be doing some work at the center? Please let me know. Thank you again…Virginia Note: I lead Virginia through a short EFT session during the free Healing Day at Body Awareness Healing Arts Center in Caro on January 23, 2010.
We often unconsciously generate them in ourselves by negative thoughts, words and deeds. And some of us are downright sponges when it comes to attracting and absorbing negative energies from others. Regardless of how negative energies surround and fill us, it helps to have a ready way to help dispel them as quickly as possible.
Now, I don’t have a cliff overlooking a beautiful vista handy. You probably don’t either. No matter. What my guides gave me several years ago is a simple 10 step meditation that can be done from beginning to end in five minutes or less.
Best of all, it can be done at almost anytime from almost anywhere. See below for a link to access a file you can save and print.
Simple 10 Step Meditation to Release Negative Energies
1. Find an “alone” place – physically if possible; within yourself if not. Close eyes. Relax.
2. Take 3 to 6 deep calming breaths. On inhale imagine breathing in positive signs +++ , then exhale minus signs – – – . You can substitute different images just be sure to keep them neutral.
It’s not a good idea, for example, to use hearts or dollar signs so you don’t end up concentrating on broken hearts and no cash on the out-breaths. 🙂
3. Open eyes. Activate energy in hands by briskly rubbing palms together.
4. Starting near top of head, place open palms toward body and scan body imagining negative energies attaching to your palms.
5. Pause when you feel a change in your palms. (Example: prickly, heated, heavy.)
6. Visualize shaking negative energies away by reaching out as far as possible and shaking hands. – Also helpful to rinse hands under water if available. Or do exercise while showering.
7. Re-activate energy in palms and continue scanning.
8. When finished, again breathe in deeply 3 to 6 times imagining only positive energy + + + flowing in and +++ flowing out.
Your goal is to fill yourself internally with positive energy, as well as add it to the etheric field surrounding you.
9. For internal protection: Recite aloud or to yourself a positive affirmation. (Example: I attract & release only positive energies.)
10. For external protection: Manifest a protective shield of white golden light to help guard and protect you.
This meditation is a staple for me. I do it once or twice daily. The most productive times for me are while showering, just before falling asleep each night, after (and sometimes during!) a stressful encounter, after leaving a public place, such as a trip to the mall, crowded air flight, and after driving in heavy traffic or bad weather. If you’re not the navigating the vehicle, try it while you’re trapped traveling in less than ideal conditions. You’ll find yourself arriving less stressed and harried.
Since my spirit guides first presented me with this meditation sequence I’ve had opportunities to share it with many others. I’ve never seen or read one just like it, although I notice similarities to other meditations and methods. The feedback from those I’ve share it with has been so rewarding and nothing short of remarkable. Everyone has reported noticing nearly immediate results.
One woman, whose accumulation of negative energies had been building for years, called me in tears the morning following a psychic reading I had done for her during which spirit recommended that she try this meditation, not once but at least twice daily for a couple weeks. She was crying tears of joy, she said, because for the first time in years she felt happy. She was finally able to move past the heavy depression and lack of self-confidence and esteem she’d been struggling with, fueled partially from living with an alcoholic spouse. Best of all, for the first time she felt in charge of her emotions.
How does negative energy affect you? Have you found positive ways of releasing it that you’d like to share. Have you tried this meditation?
Click link below to access a pdf version to save or print for your own use:
Please consider adding your comments below.
What would be something someone doesn’t know about you?
I thought my answer might be of interest to readers here, especially since my answer sheds some insight on the passion I have for exploring intuition and establishing this site.
That on July 10, 1971, the day following the birth of my first child, I “died” and was revived three times. 🙂
While I don’t remember a time when I wasn’t intuitive, my psychic awareness really got a boost after I came out of a week-long coma, which included being medically revived three times after bleeding to death. Shortly thereafter I became serious about discovering my spiritual path, which includes continually learning to embrace and enhance my psychic skills, as well as make better use of them in my everyday life. I also learned that my path included helping others find a way to share their questions, abilities and insights. That led me, among other things, to create my Exploring Intuition site.
The spiritual journey is different for everyone. And our moments of discovery especially so.
Can you recall what dream, memory, event or unique moment triggered your quest to discover and follow your spiritual path? Are you still looking?
Please share your experiences by posting a comment.
“Decoding the Universe’s Personal Messages to You” is a workshop I taught at Maria Shaw's Cosmic Connections Conventions in Midland, Michigan, in September 2007. The workshop focused on learning to identify and interpret the intuitive signs and symbols uniquely available to each of us at three different levels. During the workshop participants paired up and had an opportunity to do a mini-reading for each other focusing on what signs and symbols they received intuitively that they found easier to interpret because they were able to recognize the personal connection either the reader or one being read had to a particular image, feeling, or sensation.
It's a topic near and dear to my heart and one I'm asked about a lot in casual conversations, as well as during private and group readings. I love that with the help of my spirit guides I am able to help others learn to recognize and interpret their own personal signs and symbols. I'm also busy working on a new book focusing on this issue that I hope to complete by end of November this year.
Today I thought I'd share a brief summary of the three basic identification levels for signs and symbols.
1. Universal – those are the ones that have the same or similar meanings for each of us, such as a “heart” indicating love, warmth or compassion.
2. Cultural – those that we relate to in particular ways because of our heritage, culture, ethnic, geographical location, education or religious training and experiences. An image of an American flag would be interpreted differently by a conservative and patriotic American citizen compared with how a Middle Eastern Turk or Muslim might view it.
3. Personal – those that are unique to each of us because of our individual personalities, likes and dislikes, experiences, fears, loves, desires, curiousity, behavior, upbringing, etc. For example, during a reading I’ve learned over time that for me intuitively “seeing” a bowl of bread dough rising usually indicates how someone’s emotions are rising or depleting concerning a particular issue. For someone else, that same image might indicate a grandmother figure or cooking successes or failures, or even a medical yeast-related problem.
Give this topic some thought. Consider the signs and symbols you receive. As you interpret their meanings, look for a connection as to what group level of interpretation each sign and symbol belongs to. Keep in mind that you may receive a sign one time for which a universal interpretation is appropriate, and that same sign another time may be best interpreted from a personal level.
What are some of the personal level signs and symbols you receive?
Please share by adding your comment below.
Everyone is welcome to attend our next Healing Day, Saturday, January 23, 2010 at Body Awareness Healing Arts Center at 543 Columbia St, Caro, Michigan 48723
Noon to 5 pm. Click here for map.
Services available: Reiki, chair massages, Matrix, EFT – Emotional Freedom Techniques (Tapping), Cranial-Sacral, and more.
The services provided on healing days are usually free of charge.
For a FREE foot detox bring your own gallon of distilled water.
Please bring a potluck dish or snacks to share.
For more information, please call Pam at 989.672.4006 (leave a message and phone number to call you back.