It’s a common complaint…
There is no one right way. There are many right ways.
- Come to terms with your natural inclinations and make adjustments rather than try to contort yourself into someone else’s ideal way of doing things.
- Learn to excel at my Triple A approach: Adopt. Adapt. Adopt.
- Dare to take a risk.
- Believe that you can. Be first to believe in you.
– That’s #5 on my 10 Commandments to Finding Time. You can download a copy as part of my Next Step Action Kit. Get yours complete free kit here.
- Use a timer to help you focus for a pre-determined minimum amount of time. I’m partial to using simple kitchen timers, but there are some terrific online ones available, too.
- Look for the hidden fear behind you inability to focus on an important project or task. Note that an inability to focus is often accompanied by a lack of taking consistent action.
Get Fast Action Fridays updates delivered straight to your inbox
Learn about upcoming show topics and featured guests, plus unlimited free access to replays by clicking here.