Ready to Rock Your Unique Path to Success?
• Do the words ” Just Do It ” make you cringe? • Feel like everyone got the how-to instructions but you? • Tired of being stuck … confused about what to do next? • Worried … fearful … lacking confidence? • Afraid to waste more time on programs that promised BIG … … but left you feeling small and inadequate?
It’s time to try something new. An entirely different approach. One that recognizes what makes YOU unique and will help you finally take those next vital steps forward with clarity and confidence. Best of all, it won’t cost you a dime to take it and put it to good use.
Ready to leap? Great! Sign up below and get your Next Step Action Kit.
Not sure? Scroll down for more info about each tool and how they can help clear away the fog so you can see where you want to go. Got questions? Contact me.
[magicactionbox id=”3694″] These 5 tools are the same ones that my clients have found essential in helping them get off stuck and take action that moves them forward quickly along their unique paths.
Check out how some others are already rocking their paths …
[testimonialswidget_widget min_height=250 max_height=350]
Here’s what comes in your kit + see the special bonus below:
10 Commandments for Finding Time
• The truth is you can’t find time. We all have access to the same 24 hours 7 days a week each year. But how you view that time in light of the responsibilities you’ve accepted can affect your ability to get more … or less … accomplished each day. Once you factor in what you really want to accomplish plus accept full responsibility for the changes you want to see in your life, you’ll also begin to look at time differently. These 10 Commandments for Finding Time will help you see more clearly where and how to spend your time each day.
Brain Dump and Discovery Exercise
• It’s super tough to move forward with clarity and confidence when a slurry of To-Dos, Should-Dos, Might-Dos, Forgot-To-Dos, and Afraid-To-Dos are sloshing around our brains. This exercise is deceptively simple. Use it to see visually what’s really clogging your path and help discover where to focus your attention so you can move forward more quickly and effectively.
Quick Negative Energy Release Technique
• Negative energy is heavy and yucky. It holds us down and keeps us stuck. It doesn’t matter whether we generated the bad vibes ourselves from within with negative thoughts, words, and actions or whether it’s clinging to us like velcro having been flung our way by the negative energies of others. You need to rid yourself regularly of the negative energies that accumulate. From start to finish, this unique technique can be done in less than 5 minutes. I recommend doing it at least once daily.
The 7 Day Passion Quest
• Do you know what’s truly important to you? Have you thought what you’d do if you had enough money, time, and resources to do anything you wanted to? What are you passionate about accomplishing? If there was no risk, what would you do? What would you try? Go on this virtual 7 Day Passion Quest and discover what it is you truly want to accomplish.
Destination Goals and Itinerary Tracker
• Whether you believe “A dream is a goal without legs,” as professional life coach Diana Robinson claims or “A dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep,” as penned by Mack David, Al Hoffman and Jerry Livingston in the Disney song from Cinderella, dreams don’t help you move forward, goals plus action do. Use this spreadsheet to note your most important “I’m ready to work on them now” goals. Here are some questions to help you plan your itinerary:
- What are your most important goals right now? Not your dreams. Your goals. One or more you are 100% ready to commit time, energy and resources toward reaching?
- Note why they’re important to you. Your why matters! Give them the attention and commitment they deserve. What’s your motivation … which fuel will you use to help get you over the finish line?
- Where is this goal taking you? Name your destination. Is it in the direction you truly want to go? Or are you following someone else’s path who said this is the only way to get there?
- How will you get there? What’s your means of travel? What resources do you need to pack? Who’s helping you navigate?
- When do you plan to arrive? How much travel time do you need to get there? Is this a final destination or an important pit stop along the way?
Once you Confirm Your Email to Get Your Free Kit
- Watch for the Special Bonus link on the download page.
- Take advantage of consulting with me with a Jumpstart Pathfinder Private Coaching Special. Let’s discuss where you are now and where you’d like to be within the next 6 months.
- Introductory sessions are handled on first-come basis and subject to availability.
- So, if you’re ready to trade in those lead boots for some sleek running shoes and start rocking your unique path be sure to act quickly and apply for your strategy session right away to avoid being placed on the waiting list.
What are you waiting for? Make your next step a rocking it one right now. 🙂
Enter your email address in the form. Once you confirm by clicking the link in the confirmation email that will arrive in your inbox, you’ll be automatically directed to the page where you can download each tool individually or all of them at once in a zip file. Plus, you’ll also start receiving the Rocking Your Path newsletter.
It’s very important to me that everyone receiving goodies, news and updates truly wants the material. So I need you to confirm that you want to receive it by clicking a link in an email you’ll receive after signing up. And, don’t wait to take advantage of the Special Bonus to have a free strategy session with me!
So, once you enter your email be sure to check your inbox (and put us on your “white list” of safe senders); click the link you’ll find there, and you’re on your way. Of course, I’m never going to rent, sell, or otherwise share the information I’m collecting here. I hate spam as much as you do. And if you decide the content isn’t for you, there’s an instant “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every single message. [testimonialswidget_widget min_height=250 max_height=350]